Home and the 6 be's

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Swim Lessons

Well after last year when Parker "drowned and Died in Koe's pool"as Parker likes to say anyway, I decided that it would be a great idea to put our children into swim lessons this year! Every day when we leave to go, Parker asks where his life jacket is and I have to tell him it is swim lessons you don't wear it there. The kids are doing great, today is the last day of the first week, and they have already learned tons. I get to be in the baby pool with Emie which is so fun, her facial expressions are hilarious! So I needed pictures of the other kids so I left the pool with Emie early so I could get these guys in some pictures before it was to late! We do the swim lessons at Brimhall pool through the Mesa parks and recreation program! I really recommend getting lessons for kids! We made a huge mistake and Parker paid! Ok off the soap box! Here are the pictures!!



2 comments:

Hatch's said...

Emie looks bigger sitting there on the bleachers. Not soo tiny!

Smamy said...

How fun for the kids. Dallin's in swim lessons too - I'm posting about that one next week. So what's the story with Parker, I hadn't heard yet?!

My Family

My Family

Cute Idea!