Home and the 6 be's

Monday, November 10, 2008

BUT...Everyone Else is Reading it


So after months of kicking and screaming I decided to just go ahead and jump on in and join the
"Twilight"
bandwagon! Yep...I gave in and I followed in ALL of my friends footsteps and borrowed the book. I am still only reading the first novel and still only on like the 7th chapter but so far it has been alright to read. I don't have a ton of time (I have discovered) that I can actually sit and read the book. So I try to read a chapter a day right before I go to sleep! I do indulge myself and read 2 chapters before Justin makes me go to sleep. I hope I can continue to read them and I continue to enjoy it!

5 comments:

Hatch's said...

Another one bites the dust!

Mechelle said...

I still haven't read any of the books either. I Know! Right? Anyway one of these ddays I'll find some time to read again, and borrow them from my MIL.

Unknown said...

i love you more, now, meg. but here's the thing. you can't "find time" to read these books. you have to make it. if that means your kids eat cereal for a week or two, so what? they're not going to die. justin might, but the kids wont! :) its totally worth it (not the dying part, but the cereal part!) love ya!

Kandice and Rob said...

You're a brave woman! I'll probably read them years from now when everyone has forgotten about them & they'll be like "Edward Who?" like I am now. :)

Koi said...

I'm so proud of you. The primary president in my ward would just think we were all going to hell together. Hell's gonna be fun now with you there.Yahoo!

My Family

My Family

Cute Idea!