Home and the 6 be's

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Just for the Post of it!

Well it has been a while since I have posted anything, and I am getting tired of seeing the same thing over and over. There has been a ton of stuff going on but the blogger in me was on vacation because I didn't take a single picture of anything! My family came over for our Christmas exchange on Saturday and not a single photo to remember it by:( Then on Sunday we went to Jeremy's house and had our Christmas "program" and still no pictures. What is wrong with me? So hopefully I will get some charity from my family and get a few e-mails soon otherwise I will have no memories of these events. We all know if it isn't on paper/computer, Megan can't remember anything!

So everyone have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

My Family

My Family

Cute Idea!