Home and the 6 be's

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Confession?!?

I have a confession to make! Well maybe not a confession per say but I need to say something to get this weird whatever it is off my chest! There is someone I know some of you people know this person to! (I am going to keep this as vague as possible so please don't try to figure it out and if you can don't share)!

This person buggs the crap out of me! Everything he/she does I hate! It doesn't matter if it is for a good thing or a bad thing I hate it! I don't feel envious, or threatened, or jealous. I just feel annoyance that I have to hear about the things in his/her life! I can't explain how much I have a distaste for this person. I guess it is my fault I don't have to subject myself to the shear torture of it! So here is to not subjecting myself to things in my life that actually make me want to lash out at someone. And maybe hurt him/her someday!

Thank you all for letting me vent in order to prevent my own spontaneous combustion!

Crazy Cat
Funny Pics at pYzam.com

1 comment:

Hatch's said...

I am sorry if I have offended you lately I have just been having a really hard time since losing my husband. I guess if I have come across rude/selfish its just because I have alot on my mind...okay just kidding about the husband thing...its not me, is it???

My Family

My Family

Cute Idea!