Home and the 6 be's

Friday, February 13, 2009

Malcolm in the Middle


So I was sick and tired of my kids the other day, they kept fighting and yelling and being kids I guess. Anyway I was sick of it so I said "that's it come in here, kneel down, and put your hands on you head"! Let me tell you...that is the best form of punishment yet! The kids kept whining and saying how uncomfortable it was for them! Both Justin and I were like "good, it is supposed to be hard, not fun you guys were being rude and bad"! Anyway I got the idea off the show Malcolm in the Middle, good show I would watch it if you guys have some naughty kiddos'!
By the way Emie was joining in on the "fun" while the kids were in trouble. She is hilarious!

6 comments:

Hatch's said...

I love that show...I always make them stand in the corner with their hands straight up...

Jessie Brown said...

That is hilarious. I am going to have to try that one.

Smamy said...

We love that show! And how cute is Emie - did she make them laugh too?

Owens Family said...

I love it, I am totally going to try that! I'm so glad you found my blog. How's everything going? Are you still living in the same house?

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

LOL!!! To funny! Maybe I should use that on Taryn. I think she would be like Emie and think it was a game!

Kachelle said...

i love it!!! those kinds of things worked great on my dance kids. and it's totally hillarious!

My Family

My Family

Cute Idea!