Home and the 6 be's

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Harry Halloween

So I just realized that I never posted about this years Halloween. Normally I probably wouldn't care or I wouldn't worry about a post cause it is MONTHS late, But I made the kids their costumes this year and I did a GREAT job on them and the kids loved it this year (last year) whatever!

So I asked the kiddos what they wanted to be for Halloween and they all picked Harry Potter characters. Michelle wanted to be Hermonie, Eli Ron, and Parker Harry! I was like Ok you can't change you minds, this is what you are gonna be. I didn't want to start buying accessories for the costumes and have them decide to be something else! Then I turned to Emie and asked her, she didn't have the same "no changing your mind" rule cause well she is only 3! Well hers was the quickest response! "KEVIN"! I knew exactly what she was talking about! Kevin the bird from the Disney movie UP. What I didn't know is how in the world I was going to make a Kevin bird! I searched the Internet and NOTHING pre-made was there I guess Disney didn't think that any little kid would want to be Kevin for Halloween!
So after weeks of work and lots of imagination! I made these costumes!



No comments:

My Family

My Family

Cute Idea!