Home and the 6 be's

Monday, October 6, 2008

Opinions Wanted!!

I need help I need to know what a good mom would do...





Emie got hurt on Friday morning and it left a pretty good bruise on her face


notice the picture below!





Anyway I had previously made an appointment for her to get her picture taken this Wednesday you know the yearly pictures that the kids get at school...I thought I would set a time up for the same day for Emie so that I didn't have to get her all cute on a different day that I got the others looking cute! So what do I do? Do I go ahead and get the pictures taken with this bruise or do I call and cancel because it will probably be the one we put on the wall for a year? Anyway any help would be appreciated!



7 comments:

Mechelle said...

ouch! looks like that hurt. I personnally would change the day and let the bruise fade. but then comes the trouble that you mentioned and setting up another appointment. I've been trying to set up family pics since Raeleighs blessing day and that was three months ago.

Hatch's said...

I don't know about a good mom but I would re-schedule the appt. You can always take a pic of her and blow it up to that size if you want to display it, but its not like for the next year she will have that bruise.

Kachelle said...

take the picts! it makes for funny stories when they're older. have you ever seen devon's pict with road rash all over his face? pretty funny!!

Kandice and Rob said...

Well, since you want a good mom's advice, I'll leave mine and then you can do the opposite. ;)

Honestly I don't know! If you're adventurous enough to go for a second appointment, why not. I might be too lazy to do two myself. Ha - if it were my kid and I re-set the appointment, they'd end up with a big knot on their head or something for the second time around!

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

Oh Megan! You are a terrific mom! If it were me I would go ahead with the pictures. I am with Kachelle, I love pictures that have a story behind them. Besides do you really want to put yourself through that twice? I love that little girl. In every picture I just want to give her a big hug! She is so darn cute!

Megan said...

My mother-in-law didn't take a lot of pictures of my husband. But, the picture of him I love the most is one of him at 2 years old with the biggest black eye ever. It is so adorable! But I have to confess that I would probably just reschedule it and make a scrap page of all of the bumps and bruises they got in a year.

Suzanne said...

She is so cute bruise or no bruise, look at that smile!

My Family

My Family

Cute Idea!