Home and the 6 be's

Sunday, May 24, 2009

It's Official!

Well today was my last official day of being in the Relief Society Presidency!
Yep after just 11 months of serving as the R.S. 2nd Counselor I was released. We got a new bishopric a few Sunday's ago and the new bishop happened to be the R.S. Presidents husband so by direction of the 1st presidency he needed to release her and the existing presidency! So here I am with no commitments and summer vacation before me. I am already buggin Justin as to what to do now! If I didn't feel like crap I would say lets go camping tonight with my sister and her family but I don't feel like getting sicker if I go camping! Anyway the new R.S. left some holes in other organizations so someone said to me today not to get to lazy...yea right I am not going to church for a month and I will then avoid any callings that would come my way!
So as my last official act as 2nd counselor I have a meeting on tuesday morning where I give all the good stuff away and fill and emtpy corner of my house with junk!

5 comments:

Hatch's said...

You are going to FILL an EMPTY corner with junk???or you are going to EMPTY a corner that is FILLED with junk...? I am so confused.

meghannamarie said...

Both

Julianna and Mark Weeks and Family said...

I was wondering about the same thing 'Mohonica' lol, well i'll miss you megan. but that means you can sit nest to me and hold my 15# baby boy.
glad you hunted me down, take care and see you around.

Kachelle said...

i'm so happy for you! just in time too! and michelle did such a good job in her recital! tell me about the next one, i'd like to go!

Jessie Lewis said...

Yeah for no callings! When I was just about to pop Maddie out, I got called in for a meeting. I just knew they were going to release me from YW advisor. Nope, bumped to YW counselor.

My Family

My Family

Cute Idea!