Home and the 6 be's

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Just Because!

Well I have had the same post on for a few days now SO I thought I would update but I really don't have much to say so I am going to tell you something...


This Sunday I get to teach a lesson. Not just some ordinary lesson like for 5 year old children or even a lesson for all the children between the ages of 3-11. NO I get to teach in Relief Society. AAAAHHHHH! I am so nervous, I have no idea what to teach, well I mean, I know what to teach about, my lesson is on forgiveness and healing. But I don't know how to teach adults. I have been getting some good advice from my sister and husband which has helped but I still need to maybe write something down have some notes maybe an outline! But I am questioning if I even really know how to do that! This is the time in our lives when the high school teacher who said you will use this in your lives is rolling over and laughing at me. I should have paid attention in English maybe, maybe not, all I know is I am going to teach on Sunday and I am going to need some inspiration and heavenly help. So for now I will be saying good bye to the blog and spending the rest of this week preparing this lesson and making sure I don't teach anything that could get me kicked out of the room! Wish me luck and maybe send a few prayers my way! It would be greatly appreciated!
Waahh! for me!

3 comments:

Hatch's said...

I love that picture as a representation of your feelings...very funny. Who knew you could be funny? Just kidding!

Kandice and Rob said...

You'll do fine! The good thing about teaching adults is that you can usually count on them to participate. Just write down your main points and the important thoughts that you don't want to leave out. I hate coming home after a lesson and realizing I left out something really good.

Whitney said...

ha ha, good luck. I'm also afraid of teaching... I've had Gospil docterine teacher calling like 5 times and r.s. teacher 2 times but I'm still scared of it...

My Family

My Family

Cute Idea!