Home and the 6 be's

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter 2012

It is sort-of fun to type 2012
This year same as all the other years we went over to Safford to celebrate Easter with the Crockett's.  The Curtis' reunion got canceled because Wayne got hurt and is in a full body cast :/  But anyway...While we were in town Justin installed a dishwasher and garbage disposal in Monica's house, now she can have her dishes pile up and then just stick them into the dishwasher. She said this is the first time in 6 years she's had a dishwasher.  We also got to see "Old" Grandma.  We love her and are all very grateful that we get to see her when we make the trip over to the Gila Valley! After church on Sunday We took the kids over to Eastern Arizona College to take a few pictures.  I do have to say that my kids are pretty cute, I am biased too :) Here are a few pictures I captured!






No comments:

My Family

My Family

Cute Idea!