Home and the 6 be's

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Parker is Great to be 8

Parker turned 8 on March 25th! It happened to be a Sunday so when he got scriptures for a present I don't think he was as disappointed as if it had been...lets say a Wednesday! Anyway 8 is a big age for us Mormon's.  It is the age of accountability. Parker has chosen to be baptized and become an official member of  The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  That is on April 14th at 3:00.


Parker really wanted a Lego block cake...this is what he got! 


But for his birthday he is still a little boy! All he wanted was an air soft gun. I wasn't sure about it considering he caught a ricochet in the eye on Christmas day from the BB gun the boys got :) but Justin reassured me that air soft guns were not as powerful as BB guns! So I caved and that was his big present. I don't think the family was too impressed maybe a little concerned about my sanity!

No comments:

My Family

My Family

Cute Idea!