Home and the 6 be's

Monday, April 16, 2012

Parker's Big Day!

Parker chose to be baptized into The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  He was so excited and totally ready. I had my concerns but decided to let him choose and he made a fantastic choice!  He was so excited on Saturday morning he came into my room and he said "Mom, is today my baptism?" what a great little kid :) He was surrounded by my whole FAMILY! I say FAMILY because I consider everyone that was there to support Parker as my family! I am surrounded by not only my family, and Justin's family. But I am also surrounded by awesome friends that have made a place in my heart! I love them all :)


Here are a few photos from Saturday, I didn't get to many but that is OK because the day was just great!

1 comment:

Kandice and Rob said...

How handsome! Congrats to Parker! And that tie is awesome.

My Family

My Family

Cute Idea!